Mysql++ is a complex C++ API for MySQL and soon other SQL databases. The goal of this API is too make working with queries as easy as working with other STL containers. MySQL++ contains many generic classes that can be used with other programs.
The 1.7.9 changes include:
- Fixed a serious bug in Connection constructor when reading MySQL options;
- Improved copy constructor and some other methods in Result / ResUse;
- Many other minor improvements;
- Produced a complete manual with chapter 5 included;
- Updated documentation, including a Postscript format;