Tired of wading through piles of log messages? LogFactor5 is a Swing based GUI that seamlessly plugs into open source logging toolkits like Log4J and the new JDK1.4 logging API and takes the clutter out of logging by systematically managing incoming log messages and providing a user-friendly interface for tracking and reading messages.
- Real-time category and log level filtering
- Detailed, Standard and Compact Log Table views
- Category level tree navigation
- Full text message searching
- Configurable font face and size
- Customizable Log Table column layout
- Full support for all Log4J and JDK1.4 priority levels
- Dynamic message counting
- Quickly isolate problems in your application
- Enable only the categories that you are interested in without affecting other messages
- Filter out priority levels you don't need
- Reduce the time required to locate specific messages
For more information on LogFactor5 or to dowload a free evaluation copy, please visit Servidium Inc..