0x0000000A is a pretty generic stop screen message. If it's occurring on an SMS server hopefully this article will help to solve your problem.
This issue stems from SMS clients loaded on SMS servers. The problem occurs when a remote control driver, Rchelp.sys, is copied to the system32 folder during the install of the SMS client. This file is only necessary for pre-NT Server SP3 installations. The driver overruns a memory buffer.
According to Microsoft this was fixed in SP2. I did experience this problem on an SP2 system, though. For me, the problem only appeared when using PC Anywhere version 9.2, and specifically, only after disconnecting when I finished a session. The problem occurred sporadically -- in fact, it only happened in 3 out of 10 sessions. I tried removing Rchelp.sys. That seemed to help until the cliverify cycle occurred. Then the driver would be copied again. I haven't had any problems since removing the client. That was over a month ago.
There are two workarounds:
Remove the client, and make sure Rchelp.sys is deleted as well. Leave the client off your SMS server.
I chose to remove the client for two reasons. Mainly our Systems Managers decided on a policy that called for the removal of SMS clients from all servers. Also, with PC Anywhere loaded I had no real reason to keep it installed. We have other methods of inventorying and managing servers.